THIS CLASS IS CURRENTLY DORMANT OR DISCONTINUED.
Late Model bodies may have an under body support to brace each rear quarter panel, but must hold it in stock position, can not be flared out. No additional wings, flaps, spoilers, wickers, vents or doohickeys will be allowed. Body may not be altered in any way from it’s stock configuration ie: shortened, lengthened, narrowed, flared fenders etc. Front and rear windows may be removed at trim lines but a flat lexan or similar material deck must be added in cockpit area. Bodies with add on roofs may leave front and rear windows in or out but roofs must be mounted in stock position. All four wheel wells must be cut out to appropriate scale dimensions.
- Rear Spoiler: maximum chord is 2.75″ from body deck including any wickerbills.
- Rear Spoiler Cap: See Drawing
- Maximum rear deck height from bottom of chassis is 4.0″
Approved bodies only. No homemade bodies.
DirtOval.com Approved Late Model Body List :
- Custom Works #9012 Eldora Late Model
- Custom Works #9014 Paducah Late Model
- Custom Works #9015 Springfield Late Model
- Custom Works #9016 Paducah 2 Late Model
- Custom Works #9070 Keystone Late Model
- McAllister #207 Tulsa Late Model
- McAllister #250 Vegas Late Model
- McAllister #252 Winchester Late Model
- McAllsiter #237 Bakersfield Late Model
- BMS Racing #P103 Shadow
- Factory Works #7353 Rocket Late Model
- Factory Works #7357 Concord Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2010 Volunteer Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2010-003 Nightmare Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2011-001 Volunteer 10″
- C&M Bodies #2011-002 Nightmare HD 9.5″
- Stalker Bodies #009 Sniper 9 Late Model
- Stalker Bodies #010 Sniper Late Model
- Stalker Bodies #011 Specter 9.5
- Stalker Bodies #012 Specter 10
- Stalker Bodies Specter 9.0
- Protoform #1234-21 Cyclone 9.5 Late Model
- Protoform #1235-21 Cyclone 10.0 Late Model
10.5 SPEC MOTORS listed on our 10.5 Spec Motor List by April 1 prior to start of season.
Additional 10.5 Motor Requirements:
- Max of 12.5mm or smaller in diameter sized rotor.
- The three slotted stator must be wound with 10.5 turns of 2 strands of a maximum diameter of 0.813mm and two strands of a maximum diameter of 0.643mm per slot.
- No motor will be approved with a resistance less than 13.6 milliohms* between any 2 phases of the motor (AB, AC, BC), when measured at 25C with an Instek GOM 802 milliohm meter.
(Source: Dixie Nats 2019 Rules)
Any ROAR Approved Hard Case Battery.
Checked batteries shall be no more than 10° F above the temp of the control pack.
No additional batteries are allowed including those used to power receivers or cooling fans.
Electronic Speed Control
Non-adjustable or Blinky mode
(determined where outside of tires touch the surface of the track)
Wheelbase 9.5″ to 11.5″
Max width 10.00″ using foam tires or 10.25″using rubber street tires.
Foam tires or 2.0 to 2.2 rubber street treaded
All foam tires must be wiped clean of any traction compound before setting the vehicle down on the track. Tires will not be allowed to leave tracks on the racing surface or pit lane. One warning will be issued before disqualification for the day.
No mini pins, ribbed or foams