Late Model bodies may have openings for cylinder head, fuel tank access, glow plug, engine tuning, and exhaust outlets only. An under body support may be added to brace each rear quarter panel, but must hold it in stock position, can not be flared out. No additional wings, flaps, spoilers, wickers, vents or doohickeys will be allowed. Body may not be altered in any way from it’s stock configuration ie: shortened, lengthened, narrowed, flared fenders etc. Front and rear windows may be removed at trim lines but a flat lexan or similar material deck must be added in cockpit area. Bodies with add on roofs may leave front and rear windows in or out but roofs must be mounted in stock position. All four wheel wells must be cut out to appropriate scale dimensions.
- Rear Spoiler: maximum chord is 2.00″ from body deck including any wickerbills.
- Rear Spoiler Cap: See Drawing
- Maximum rear deck height from bottom of chassis is 4.0″
Approved bodies only. No homemade bodies.
DirtOval.com Approved Late Model Body List :
- Custom Works #9012 Eldora Late Model
- Custom Works #9014 Paducah Late Model
- Custom Works #9015 Springfield Late Model
- Custom Works #9016 Paducah 2 Late Model
- Custom Works #9070 Keystone Late Model
- Custom Works #9071 Buckeye Late Model (9.5″)
- Custom Works #9072 Mountaineer Late Model (10.0″)
- McAllister #207 Tulsa Late Model
- McAllister #250 Vegas Late Model
- McAllister #252 Winchester Late Model
- McAllsiter #237 Bakersfield Late Model
- BMS Racing #P103 Shadow
- Factory Works #7353 Rocket Late Model
- Factory Works #7357 Concord Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2010 Volunteer Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2010-003 Nightmare Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2011-001 Volunteer 10″
- C&M Bodies #2011-002 Nightmare HD 9.5″
- Stalker Bodies #009 Sniper 9 Late Model
- Stalker Bodies #010 Sniper Late Model
- Stalker Bodies #011 Specter 9.5
- Stalker Bodies #012 Specter 10
- Stalker Bodies Specter 9.0
- Stalker Bodies Prowler 10
- Protoform #1234-21 Cyclone 9.5 Late Model
- Protoform #1235-21 Cyclone 10.0 Late Model
- Protoform #1238-30 Nor’easter Late Model
SPEED PASSION Reventon Stock Club Race part number:SP000048
SPEED PASSION 17.5 Motor with fixed endbell at 10 degree timing
Motors must be out of the box stock, with no modifications allowed. No parts of motors may be modified, altered or removed in any way. Motors shall be no less than 10° F below the temp of a control motor.
RC King 5200 30C
LiPo Onyx 2S 7.4V 4000mAh 25C Hard Case Deans
LiPo Onyx 2S 7.4V 5000mAh 25C Hard Case Deans
Dynamite DYN9005EC Reaction 5000mah 2S 30C
Dynamite 5302d Speedpack Gold 4200mAh 30C
DODC SPEC Li-Po 3200mah
Batteries must use stock Deans style plug for connection to ESC. Checked batteries shall be no more than 10° F above the temp of the control pack.
No additional batteries are allowed including those used to power receivers or cooling fans.
Spec Speed Control
Reventon Stock Club Race ESC
IF YOUR MOTOR, BATTERY, OR SPEED CONTROL IS FOUND TO BE ILLEGAL BY THE RACE DIRECTOR, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM ALL SPORTSMAN AND SPEC RACING FOR ONE YEAR. AREA TRACKS AND RACE SERIES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
(determined where outside of tires touch the surface of the track)
Wheelbase 9.5″ to 11.5″
Max width 10.00″ using foam tires or 10.25″using rubber street tires.
Johns BSR Racing Tire – spec dirt oval foam tire with the purple band through the center.
Custom Works “Stickers” rubber tire standard compound (HB compound is not allowed) with Yellow or Orang foam insert.