Any 17.5 Stock/Spec ROAR approved motor by April 1 prior to the start of the season.
Stock/Spec motors must be out of the box stock, with no modifications allowed. No parts of motors may be modified, altered or removed in any way. You can replace any parts of the motors with stock OEM replacement parts only. ie: rotors, stators, etc. Ceramic bearings and vented end-bells are allowed.
Any ROAR-approved (by April 1) hardcase 2s LIPO is permitted. Must use quick-release, hobby-grade connector. Checked batteries shall be no more than 10° F above the temp of the control pack.
No additional batteries are allowed including those used to power receivers or cooling fans.
Spec Speed Control
Novak Edge or Novak Havoc
SPEED PASSION Reventon Stock Club Race part number:SP000048
Hobbywing Justock Black Edition 81020001 & Blue Edition (81020000)
Hobbywing XeRun XR10 Justock (30112000)
Tekin RS Gen2 Spec ESC (TEKTT1155)
Any other Non-adjustable ESC (BLINKY MODE) with a street price of under $250.
No additional devices will be allowed connected to a car’s ESC other than a cooling fan during a qualifier or main.
IF YOUR MOTOR, BATTERY, OR SPEED CONTROL IS FOUND TO BE ILLEGAL BY THE RACE DIRECTOR, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM ALL SPORTSMAN AND SPEC RACING FOR ONE YEAR AND AREA TRACKS AND RACE SERIES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
Late Model bodies may have an under body support to brace each rear quarter panel, but must hold it in stock position, can not be flared out. No additional wings, flaps, spoilers, wickers, vents or doohickeys will be allowed. Body may not be altered in any way from it’s stock configuration ie: shortened, lengthened, narrowed, flared fenders etc. Front and rear windows may be removed at trim lines but a flat lexan or similar material deck must be added in cockpit area. Bodies with add on roofs may leave front and rear windows in or out but roofs must be mounted in stock position. All four wheel wells must be cut out to appropriate scale dimensions.
- Rear Spoiler: maximum chord is 2.00″ from body deck including any wickerbills.
- Rear Spoiler Cap: See Drawing
- Maximum rear deck height from bottom of chassis is 4.0″
Approved bodies only. No homemade bodies.
DirtOval.com Approved Late Model Body List :
- Custom Works #9012 Eldora Late Model
- Custom Works #9014 Paducah Late Model
- Custom Works #9015 Springfield Late Model
- Custom Works #9016 Paducah 2 Late Model
- Custom Works #9070 Keystone Late Model
- Custom Works #9071 Buckeye Late Model (9.5″)
- Custom Works #9072 Mountaineer Late Model (10.0″)
- MR Kustoms #18HK030 Hurrikane Late Model (.030 Thick)
- MR Kustoms #18HK040 Hurrikane Late Model (.040 thick)
- McAllister #207 Tulsa Late Model
- McAllister #250 Vegas Late Model
- McAllister #252 Winchester Late Model
- McAllsiter #237 Bakersfield Late Model
- BMS Racing #P103 Shadow
- Factory Works #7353 Rocket Late Model
- Factory Works #7357 Concord Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2010 Volunteer Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2010-003 Nightmare Late Model
- C&M Bodies #2011-001 Volunteer 10″
- C&M Bodies #2011-002 Nightmare HD 9.5″
- Stalker Bodies #009 Sniper 9 Late Model
- Stalker Bodies #010 Sniper Late Model
- Stalker Bodies #011 Specter 9.5
- Stalker Bodies #012 Specter 10
- Stalker Bodies Specter 9.0
- Stalker Bodies Prowler 10
- Protoform #1234-21 Cyclone 9.5 Late Model
- Protoform #1235-21 Cyclone 10.0 Late Model
- Protoform #1238-30 Nor’easter Late Model
(determined where outside of tires touch the surface of the track)
Wheelbase 9.5″ to 11.5″
Max width 10.00″ using foam tires or 10.25″using rubber street tires.
Foam tires only
All foam tires must be wiped clean of any traction compound before setting the vehicle down on the track. Tires will not be allowed to leave tracks on the racing surface or pit lane. One warning will be issued before disqualification for the day.
No mini pins, ribbed or foams